Regional VP Human Resources
setting priorities and aligning programs
Reporting in a matrix structure, you align the organization to support key priorities in (re)design, staffing and development of Human Resources in the region. Your key role will be to guide HR to a higher level. You contribute to the global HR strategy and make sure that the regional HR policies and programs comply with internal and external regulations. You lead HR operations across the region and provide guidance and advice on HR matters such as organizational design and development, succession planning and employee relations. With your passion for excellence you team up with national and regional management to drive the annual HR processes such as appraisals and compensation planning. You monitor consistency in policies and practices as well as performance based career advancement. This way you ensure that qualified and motivated employees are available and that strategic and operational ambitions can be achieved. Integration and rationalization processes need to be driven professionally in order to ensure mid-term and long term success. High emphasis is placed on core values, which you represent in all your actions. You bridge cultural differences easily, show organizational savvy and create an atmosphere that drives motivation, teamwork and performance.
- BA or MA degree in HR Management or relevant field
- 10-15 years general HR experience, especially in driving operational leadership programs; international multi-country experience required; experience with managing a remote team is an extra
- Solid experience with planning and execution of strategic change; change agent
- Ability to translate strategic initiatives into action plans
- Strong leadership coaching, assessment and facilitation skills; ability to interact and influence at all levels within a matrix organization and leverage local needs with corporate objectives
- Solid business acumen, innovative in problem solving and opportunity development
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- High degree of integrity and trust
- Great openness and directness but also empathy
- Willingness to be relocated and to travel
- Fluency in English; other European languages are a plus.
Our blue chip multinational client has obtained an excellent reputation as a global player in sales and manufacturing of consumer goods. They continue to develop a robust product portfolio, create strategic partnerships to meet local market needs and enhance their investments in key growth markets. To further strengthen their European HR team, they are looking for a strategic VP HR to provide future direction and drive change processes.
Our client is a great place to work in and has a winning spirit. In this position you can work with a diverse community in a dynamic international environment. All it takes is the courage to face challenges head-on to become the best in your profession. They offer a fun and exciting atmosphere as well as lots of opportunities for professional and personal development.
Successful careers combine inspiration, engagement and continuous learning to develop your full potential. Your consultant, Jolanda Bijl is a knowledgeable and reliable partner who can open doors to cool (international) opportunities within blue chip corporations or innovative new ventures. You can check the reviews from clients and candidates on our fan page or find out more on Linkedin.