Regional Sales Manager Middle-East, Africa and India – i536
self-starter based in Dubai; new position!
Reporting to the European Managing Director, you cover an international area that includes the following countries: Middle East, Africa (Nigeria, South-Africa) and India. Your principal responsibility is to grow the business through the continued implementation of a comprehensive sales strategy. You build sales volume within territory from existing and new accounts and set up and maintain a strategic sales plan for the territory. You organize and present technical presentations, product demonstrations and training for customers, distributors and representatives. You prospect new customers contacts and referrals and build long-term relationships with customers, distributors and representatives. You gather and record customer and competitor information and provide accurate and updated forecasts for the territory. Furthermore, you identify new product opportunities and cultivate potential business opportunities.
- University degree in Chemistry or Engineering
- At least 5 years of Sales Management experience in manufacturing and/or process-based
- Applications experience in product development or technical service working with functional additives, polymers, coatings, etc.
- Proven consistent track record of superior sales results & experience in closing sales
- Adept at cold-calling relationship development and territory growth
- Must be willing and able to develop new business – not just maintain current accounts
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to travel extensively throughout assigned region
- Excellent intercultural skills, operates with ease and success in other cultures
- Strong communication skills, both written and orally
- Fluency in English; Arabic is a plus
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, etc.
Our client markets and distributes natural products to the beverage industry, food processing industry, paints and plastics industry and many other industries. With an ongoing growth of their market share, they have seen their market share double during the last five years. With their unique vision on customer solutions and diversified portfolio of products they are strongly committed to develop their worldwide leadership. To drive this business further they are looking for outstanding talent with strategic thinking and a truly international orientation.
In this position you can work from your home office in Dubai. You will get plenty of opportunities to broaden your technical skills and professional skills in a progressive culture. The organization offers a complete compensation and benefits package. We will only select the best.
Successful careers combine inspiration, engagement and continuous learning to develop your full potential. Your consultant, Jolanda Bijl is a knowledgeable and reliable partner who can open doors to cool (international) opportunities within blue chip corporations or innovative new ventures. You can check the reviews from clients and candidates on our fan page or find out more on Linkedin.
If you feel you have the qualities to meet this challenge, please send a detailed CV and covering letter to Jolanda M.C. Bijl of Pantapasin International, quoting reference i536.