International Product Manager (B2B)
shaping competitive advantage with customer driven solutions
Reporting to the International Marketing Director, you steer revenue and volume growth of the product portfolio and you shape its future success. You monitor performance, identify value creation opportunities, lead launch and roll-out product offerings and related promotional activities across the life cycle. Utilizing your international experience with customers, you analyze the market & competitive landscape. You develop robust multi-generation product roadmaps to exploit resources and local differences, in order to ensure maximum fit with customer needs and profitability. Collaborating across boundaries with field networks, you identify business development opportunities, based on current and future customer needs. As subject matter expert, you funnel the product generation and validation process with cross functional teams, covering all aspects, from design up to customer service and profitability. You interface with sales and technical teams to feed unmet customer needs into the New Product Development process, thus creating compelling customer solutions. With your self-propelling personality and impressive communication skills, you drive and support the business with pricing, positioning and value propositions to close deals and you provide training tools for sales & distributors. You oversee interdependencies and total impact at local, regional and global level. With your sharp analysis and prompt follow up, you shape competitive advantage, accelerate time-to-market performance and set standards for which others must emulate.
- Agile personality with a degree in Technical field or Business
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across boundaries
- Approximately 6 – 10 years of international experience in Field Sales & Technical Marketing, with a track record of delivering breakthrough results
- Overall product line ownership, business judgement with great project management skills
- Prior experience in dealing with a variety of customers and distribution/agent network
- Skilled in B2B solution selling; ability to understand and link solutions to customer’s business priorities and compile transparent roadmaps
- Industry knowledge in equipment and/or end market is an asset
- Change agent with a global mindset and strong lateral thinking, adopting best practices and new ideas from everyone, while capitalizing on strengths and shaping the future
- Outstanding presenter, leveraging intelligence across all networks. Fluent English, command of multiple European languages is a plus
- Based in the Netherlands. Willingness to travel (̴ 35%)
Our global manufacturing client offers value added solutions to a wide range of industries, e.g. consumer goods, automotive, healthcare and third party logistic services. The company is committed to growing globally and profitably through state-of-the-art solutions that anticipate customer needs and deliver sustainable competitive advantage. With agile employees, continued innovations and a strong distributor network, the organization is well-positioned for further expansion. Their growth is your growth if you are a strategic pioneer with a knack for satisfying clients and delivering market innovations that matter to their final customers.
Our client is a great place to work. All you need is full engagement to customers, the ability to collaborate across boundaries and the courage to face challenges head-on to be the best in your profession. They offer you a fast-paced environment that recognizes and rewards exceptional performance and provide you with lots of opportunities to achieve your full potential and grow with the company. We will only recruit the best!
Successful careers combine inspiration, engagement and continuous learning to develop your full potential. Your consultant, Jolanda Bijl is a knowledgeable and reliable partner who can open doors to cool (international) opportunities within blue chip corporations or innovative new ventures. You can check the reviews from clients and candidates on our fan page or find out more on Linkedin.
If you feel you have the qualities to meet this challenge, please send a detailed CV and covering letter to Jolanda M.C. Bijl of Pantapasin International, quoting reference i637.