cheerful leader driving people and performance
In this demanding role, you drive the operational performance of the plant. You provide direction and leadership to 30 employees in the departments Production, Quality Control and Maintenance & Engineering. Your varied brief includes ensuring reliable, safe and cost effective operations. You manage and improve operational standards (ISO, EHS, GMP) and you make sure the company delivers to customers in time and on spec. Being their visionary leader and change agent, you align the operational activities to the needs of the market place and drive continuous improvement and cost saving programs. With your passion for excellence, you build successful teams and keep team spirit high, even under stressful conditions. You incorporate smart ideas from everyone, present independent and information based views to the Management Team, thus influencing future direction. Utilizing a total solutions approach, you share ‘best in class’ results, challenge constraints and drive improvements and growth. You participate in local and international industry networks, to meet with clients and discuss market needs.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Process Technology or Chemical Engineering.
- At least 10 years relevant post-qualification experience in Manufacturing. Minimum of five years in a leadership role
- Strong business judgment with robust change management results
- Engaging people manager with demonstrated track record of excellence in managing manpower, output, costs and QEHS targets
- Emphatic personality with a hands-on approach and sense of humor
- A true leader – able to inspire and lead from the front. Empowering and developing successful teams and valuing diversity in experience and skills.
- Change agent driven by total solutions. Able to set priorities and implement continuous improvements using KPIs and business systems approach.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Our client, based in the South of The Netherlands, is a provider of value added products to the European food industry. The company is run with commitment to team successes and employees have a strong bond. Dedicated to satisfy customer expectations, they provide tailored solutions that stand out from the crowd. The organization manages the entire process from co-development and material sourcing, via manufacturing and delivery to customer experience/expectation. This is a great opportunity for a plant manager with commercial flair to lead and grow an independent business.
The food industry is truly dynamic and our client has the absolute commitment to being a preferred business partner in this market. Our client recruits great people to lead and grow its business and rewards its employees based on performance results.
Successful careers combine inspiration, engagement and continuous learning to develop your full potential. Your consultant, Celeste Reijnen is a knowledgeable and reliable partner who can open doors to cool (international) opportunities within blue chip corporations or innovative new ventures. You can check the reviews from clients and candidates on our fan page or find out more on Linkedin.
If you feel you have the qualities to meet this challenge, please send a detailed CV and covering letter to Celeste Reijnen of Pantapasin International, quoting reference i638.