Multi-Plant Engineer (greenfield) – i603
design and production champion
Reporting to the Operations Director, you initiate and implement process capability & growth projects. You are the process engineering expert, analyzing processes and developing new projects. Participating in the site leadership team, you lead basic and detailed process design and commissioning for the new site. Moreover, you ensure top-end process control for Pharmaceuticals is installed and part of every project. You also drive breakthrough improvements in the existing sites with regard to process capabilities, yield, uptime and costs. Your sharp analysis and creative solutions impress demanding customers and senior management. You implement several projects simultaneously, managing employees and third party activities. Utilizing your technical capabilities and project management skills, you provide projects with adequate resources, monitor progress and complete projects within constraints of functionality, expenditure, production interference and lead time. Always challenging managers and employees to think out-of-the-box, you inspire the organization to transform work processes, overcome roadblocks, eliminate waste and get exceptional results. You motivate team members to share best practices and contribute to local and corporate objectives.
- MSc degree in biotechnology, pharmaceuticals or chemical engineering
- Approximately 5-10 years of experience in process engineering, including front end design
- Industry experience in process, chemicals, pharmaceuticals or biotech
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills; ability to thrive in a highly dynamic environment
- Change agent with excellent track record in project management & optimization
- “Can do” mentality, ability to think out-of-the-box and willing to challenge organization and leaders
- Convincing personality, able to influence and motivate others and ensure positive outcome
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English and German
- Willing to live in the vicinity of the sites
Our client is an international Nutraceutical company, selling high purity products worldwide. The organization pioneered super critical patented technology, making it the world leader in high purity products, servicing the food and pharmaceutical markets. The company is investing in multiplying its capacity, while running operations with safety, reliability and total cost effectiveness in mind. The company owns multiple production sites in Germany and is developing a new site to further support company growth. It is looking for decisive process engineering talent with strong implementation skills to lead engineering processes, engage people and drive performance to the highest standards in the industry.
Our client recruits the best people to lead and grow its business. The organization offers employees short communication lines, an ambitious, innovation driven culture and the opportunity to stretch their knowledge and skills in a highly dynamic environment.
Successful careers combine inspiration, engagement and continuous learning to develop your full potential. Your consultant, Celeste Reijnen is a knowledgeable and reliable partner who can open doors to cool (international) opportunities within blue chip corporations or innovative new ventures. You can check the reviews from clients and candidates on our fan page or find out more on Linkedin.