Marketing Director Packaging Europe & Asia
out-of-the-box thinker, managing strategic roadmap delivery
As member of the Regional MT, you report directly to the VP of Marketing & Product Development and with a dotted line to the Managing Director Europe. You and your team drive revenue and volume growth of the current and future product portfolio through geographic expansion, customer acquisition and market positioning in compliance with the global strategy. Your profound curiosity helps you to identify core client and market trends & needs and you lead planning and execution of new product introductions. You interpret and translate the voice of the customer into competitive intelligence, market strategies and promotional plans, that focus on business growth as well as on customer excellence initiatives. Managing your team with vigor, you develop robust roadmaps with product positioning and pricing strategies, to produce the highest possible long term market share. Using your international experience, you build market penetration initiatives across your region, drive successful NPI/NPD and M&A initiatives. You develop winning value propositions and other selling tools for field commercial teams, to help hit growth targets and ensure maximum fit with changing customer needs. Your sharp analysis and creative solutions impress demanding customers and executive management.
- Relevant university degree, e.g. an MBA
- 5-10 years of experience in a marketing and sales position, preferably in the paper or packaging industry, over a broad geographic base, with a demonstrated track record of exceptional results
- Experience in managing a team; proven leadership skills with the ability to balance tactical and strategic initiatives
- Passionate about products and applications
- Out-of-the box thinker with demonstrated ability to innovate products and markets
- Strong quantitative, analytical and strategic ability
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing and teaming skills
- Strong customer orientation and excellent understanding of business and organizational dynamics
- Fluent English and German; other European languages are a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel (approx. 30%)
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of in-the-box packaging materials and systems, providing customers with high-performance products on a worldwide basis. With customer-oriented advice and excellent service, the company obtained an outstanding reputation. Customers of this market leader are typically OEM’s, distributors operating in a wide array of industries, including industrial, automotive, electronics, e-commerce, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and third party logistics. This US multinational operates manufacturing facilities located in the US and Europe. To drive profitable growth in Europe and Asia, our client is looking for a talented Marketing Director.
You can drive international market strategy and programs to build revenue growth and will be in a highly visible position. Achievers enjoy considerable professional challenges in a dynamic international environment, receiving a competitive compensation package, in addition to international career opportunities.
Successful careers combine inspiration, engagement and continuous learning to develop your full potential. Your consultant, Jolanda Bijl is a knowledgeable and reliable partner who can open doors to cool (international) opportunities within blue chip corporations or innovative new ventures. You can check the reviews from clients and candidates on our fan page or find out more on Linkedin.
If you feel you have the qualities to meet this challenge, please send a detailed CV and covering letter to Jolanda M.C. Bijl of Pantapasin International, quoting reference i627.