Manager Quality, Environment, Safety and Health – i558
with a passion for Total Quality Management
Reporting to the Managing Director, you initiate, align and guide QESH policies for this business. Quality plays a crucial role in achieving customer satisfaction. You have a good understanding of all business processes and work closely with the managers and employees of various departments. You write and implement plans in accordance with relevant regulations and standards. In addition you represent the organization in contacts with the government and certifying bodies. You stimulate and motivate the quality team and drive continuous improvements. As a people manager you inspire and support the organization with changes, new activities and audits. Utilizing a proactive approach you solve problems and generate practical and cost effective solutions. You guide and support the organization to establish and maintain work processes and instructions and you drive and implement improvements. Presenting your ideas with flair, you gain commitment from managers and employees at all levels and create excellent results.
- Relevant technical degree at Bachelor or Master level
- Approximately 10 years proven successful experience in quality management in an industrial environment.
- Experience with TQM and / or comparable systems and managing change
- Knowledge of quality, safety, health and environment and their added value in business processes
- Independent, stress resistant and communicative people manager with hands-on approach
- A decisive personality with vision and influencing skills
- Leadership skills and team spirit; sets goals and promotes cooperation to get the best results
- Change agent with the ability to think out-of-the-box
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch; English is a plus
- Willingness to travel frequently to the different locations
Our client, a subsidiary of a leading European group, is located in the Eastern part of the Netherlands. The group is known for its market innovations and is a committed partner for a variety of industrial companies in automotive, oil & gas, chemicals and foods. The group highly values Total Quality Management and believes there is always room for improvement to turn good into excellent. The company will integrate its Benelux activities into one location which will ultimately become the Northern European Production Center. Our client is looking for a passionate improvement manager to lead this transformation and bring the organization to a higher level.
Achievers will enjoy considerable professional challenges in a dynamic and demanding environment. Successful candidates will receive a competitive compensation package matching with your abilities and results as well as outstanding career opportunities within the international group.
Successful careers combine inspiration, engagement and continuous learning to develop your full potential. Your consultant, Celeste Reijnen is a knowledgeable and reliable partner who can open doors to cool (international) opportunities within blue chip corporations or innovative new ventures. You can check the reviews from clients and candidates on our fan page or find out more on Linkedin.