Manager Product Regulatory & REACH (EMEA) – i598
industry expert leading regional portfolio strategies and international team
As regional focal point, you will work to implement global initiatives and provide strategic direction to Product Regulatory & REACH activities in EMEA. You will inspire and lead five PR & REACH employees in multiple countries and ensure high quality support is given to internal and external inquiries. You assess business impact of governance issues/compliance risks and recommend, implement and monitor policies and procedures including communication with leadership teams. As subject matter expert you further develop and align the PR & REACH management procedures and systems to increase program effectiveness and monitor compliance. You manage Substance Information Exchange Forums for products for which the company is Lead Registrant and you assist business monitoring regarding Customer and Vendor Only Representative activities. You manage cross functional teams covering legal, IT, Communication, Commercial and Procurement for implementation in the business: ensuring cooperation with all parties involved. With your sharp analysis and succinct communication, you will drive PR and REACH for EMEA and become a respected partner for all stakeholders in the business.
- PhD or Master degree in Biology, Chemistry or Toxicology preferred
- Minimum 10 years successful experience in Product Regulatory & REACH management and the execution of programs
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge or product regulations, enforcement and industry practices
- Highly accountable, solution-, result- and action oriented
- Innovative personality with outstanding analytics, shaping and applying technical knowledge to add value in the business
- Strong teambuilding and project management skills; promoting a culture which values teamwork to ensure getting the best possible results
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication and networking skills, ability to connect different viewpoints and influence positive outcome
- Fluent English required
- Willingness to travel when required
Our client is a Fortune 500 company in the chemical industry, transforming one of its businesses to a stand-alone company. The longstanding success of this business is based on a state-of-the- art product portfolio and innovative technologies addressing customer needs across the globe. This is a unique opportunity for an engaging leader to drive the EMEA activities for Product Regulatory & REACH in a new company. The position is based in the Netherlands.
If you are a distinguished leader in PR & REACH interested to enhance or broaden your horizon, this is the opportunity for you. In this new position, you will work with a dedicated team for demanding industrial customers and represent the company within industry networks. We will only recruit the best.
Successful careers combine inspiration, engagement and continuous learning to develop your full potential. Your consultant, Celeste Reijnen is a knowledgeable and reliable partner who can open doors to cool (international) opportunities within blue chip corporations or innovative new ventures. You can check the reviews from clients and candidates on our fan page or find out more on Linkedin.