Global Vice President Information Technology – i527
top notch leader driving IT to next level
Reporting to the CEO, you provide leadership for the Global Information Technology Organization. Leading the Change Organization you ensure optimization of IT de-mand and supply services across the BU businesses in a rapid pace. You are accountable for the delivery of IT services (in terms of cost, quality and effectiveness) that meet or exceed customer requirements. Valuing a high degree of independent and professional judgment and discre-tion you ensure effective interaction with the business and the Demand IT groups to achieve clear IT governance. You provide strong leadership, guidance and support to the IT team; developing the right mix of business acumen and technology expertise by monitoring KPIs, analyzing performance and risks and suggesting best actions. You take pride in understanding the underlying Business Processes of the company and its customers and the competitive environment in which they operate. Embracing good ideas from each and everyone you identify areas of additional contribution to business objectives by ex-ploring the company’s IT solutions for external services, aiming to move the business forward. You stay up to date with the latest developments in Information Technology.
- Educated to degree level (preferably IT related)
- ITIL qualification or equivalent understanding of IT compliance processes
- Project Management qualifications desirable (PMI, Prince2 etc.)
- At least 15 years of senior IT Management experience within a fast moving multinational and multicultural business where consensus is paramount
- At least 10 years of post-qualification multi-site managerial experience required, delivering cost effective business critical IT services and developing technology strategies
- Conceptual, strategic thinker
- Sharp business insight, keeping overview in complex situations and focusing on detail when necessary
- Dynamic personality with strong vision and spine, execution driven, accustomed to working through people
- Self starter with excellent time management and planning skills. Effectively manage multiple activities within stringent deadlines, maintaining high quality output under these conditions
- Change agent with ability to work effectively with internal organizations and external parties, and have capability to resolve conflicts
- High-level communication skills and cultural awareness to work effectively in various cultural environments
- Fluent English (both written/oral) required; working knowledge in multiple languages is an asset
- Ability to travel globally
Our client is a dynamic global multinational providing world class Contract Manufacturing and Customer Fulfilment Solutions for leading multinationals in IT and Consumer Electronics markets. The company is listed on the Stock Exchange and expands rapidly with a well defined strategy towards organic growth. With more than 5.500 staff across four regions (Europe, North America, Asia and Australia) they work for well known brands to keep their end users satisfied. The company is looking for a Global VP Information Technology to provide business leadership to the IT organization.
In this challenging position you will get plenty of opportunities to take initiatives within a fast paced multicultural environment. Our client is active in leading edge markets in which innovation, customer-focus, quality and prompt service are essential. The company values diversity and rewards excellence; offering successful candidates a performance based compensation and benefits scheme. We will only select the best.
Successful careers combine inspiration, engagement and continuous learning to develop your full potential. Your consultant, Jolanda Bijl is a knowledgeable and reliable partner who can open doors to cool (international) opportunities within blue chip corporations or innovative new ventures. You can check the reviews from clients and candidates on our fan page or find out more on Linkedin.