Global HR Business Partner – i516
independent leader and change agent
Reporting in a matrix structure, you provide leadership and development to the global BU. In this varied role you align the organization to support key priorities e.g. (re)design, staffing and development. You contribute to the global BU strategy and make sure that the HR policies and programs comply with internal and external regulations. You lead and guide HR operations across the globe and provide guidance and advice on HR matters such as organizational design and development, succession planning and employee relations. With your passion for excellence you team up with local management to drive the annual HR processes such as appraisals and compensation planning. You perform gap analyses, develop change programs and drive implementation across the globe. This way you ensure that qualified and motivated employees are available and the strategic ambitions can be achieved. Moreover your lead integration and rationalization processes to ensure mid term and long term success. Utilizing your organizational savvy and interpersonal skills you influence company direction and create an atmosphere that drives innovation, teamwork and excellence.
- Master degree in HR Management or relevant field
- Minimum 10 years HR management experience in an industrial multinational; experience in planning and executing change required
- Team player with a successful track record of improved business performance through people
- Strong leadership coaching, assessment and facilitation skills; experience with managing a remote team is an extra
- Ability to translate strategic directives into action plans; leveraging local needs with corporate objectives
- Solid business acumen, innovative in problem solving and opportunity development
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in English; other languages are a plus
Our blue chip multinational client has obtained an excellent reputation as a global player in manufacturing and sales of superior technical products. They are at the forefront in innovation and create partnerships to meet local market needs. One of their business units is looking for a strategic HR business partner to team up with the global BU Director to provide future direction and drive change processes.
This is an eminent opportunity for a committed HR business partner to take on a demanding role within a dynamic, global company. An attractive compensation package is offered in addition to excellent career growth potential. We will only take the best!
Successful careers combine inspiration, engagement and continuous learning to develop your full potential. Your consultant, Jolanda Bijl is a knowledgeable and reliable partner who can open doors to cool (international) opportunities within blue chip corporations or innovative new ventures. You can check the reviews from clients and candidates on our fan page or find out more on Linkedin.