Corporate Director Compensation & Benefits – i546
independent leader, global scope
In this position you will report to Senior Vice President HR. Your key responsibility is to provide leadership in the development, harmonization, deployment and administration of Compensation & Benefits strategy and programs to maximize employee equity, commitment and productivity. Being an active leader and business partner you align and manage the C&B processes across the globe. You initiate and design C&B plans that support business goals and ensure reward is linked to performance excellence. Your tasks include the design and execution of corporate reward systems for expatriates (in- and outbound) and you manage this process for top management. With your team you develop, implement and optimize benefits, i.e. tax costs and social security contribution. You provide internal and external benchmarking to ensure the C&B policies are up to date, accurate and in compliance with national and international regulations. Furthermore you drive an ongoing communication process for all C&B programs and train the regional and local C&B specialists. You present independent and information based views to high-level business management, influence company direction and set exceptional performance.
- Master degree in HR, Business Administration or International Tax Law
- Minimum 10 years post graduate experience in the international C&B practice. Prior experience in a fast-paced industrial setting required
- At least three years experience in a regional/global C&B role managing remote employees. Candidates with experience living in foreign countries preferred
- Change agent with demonstrated success in harmonization and intercultural communication
- Hands-on personal style with drive, analytical thinking and outstanding business judgment
- High intellect with proven ability to translate theory into practice
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills; ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, able to work effectively across all levels in the organization
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Our blue chip multinational client has obtained an excellent reputation as a global player in sales and manufacturing of consumer goods. They continue to develop a robust product portfolio, create strategic partnerships to meet local market needs and enhance their investments in key growth markets. To further strengthen their Corporate HR team, they are looking for a business-minded Compensation & Benefits director.
Achievers will find an interesting and varied job in a dynamic, global company. The company offers a compensation and benefits package and career growth in line with your experience and performance. We will only take the best!
Successful careers combine inspiration, engagement and continuous learning to develop your full potential. Your consultant, Celeste Reijnen is a knowledgeable and reliable partner who can open doors to cool (international) opportunities within blue chip corporations or innovative new ventures. You can check the reviews from clients and candidates on our fan page or find out more on Linkedin.