Chief Executive Officer – i571
charismatic leader to accelerate growth
Reporting directly to the Board, the CEO is responsible for the vision, leadership and overall management of the company’s activities. Moreover you set the strategy and achieve the defined objectives in terms of revenue, profitability, growth and positioning. Your entrepreneurial style is balanced with solid operational experience within a packaging environment. This enables you to oversee company operations with vision and perseverance to ensure efficiency, quality, service and effective management of resources. Your critical role will be to create commitment of the Board to further strengthen the position of the company in the packaging world. Furthermore you identify business trends in the international packaging scene, listening to clients and acting upon their demands.
With zest you inspire and coach your direct team and engage all employees. Utilizing your social skills and sense of loyalty and integrity you build long term relationships with clients, employees and suppliers.
- Relevant degree, e.g. in business administration
- 12+ years post-qualification experience in managing sales and business development, preferably with a decentralized team, with a proven track record
- Experience with the supply chain, with production operations and improvement projects; solid knowledge of purchasing, stocks and supply
- Entrepreneur, focused on people, enthusiastic, empathic and with a good sense of humor
- Focus on the customer, market opportunities and yield
- First class leadership skills, ability to inspire and coach, creative, innovative
- Confident and socially involved personality, result driven and decisive
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Fluent written and spoken Dutch, English and German; any other European language is a plus
Our client is a midsized, vibrant company, driven by CSR, customer focus, product innovation and continuity, with an excellent reputation in its field of packaging. Characteristics of the firm are decisiveness, professionalism, resilience and loyalty. Success is being achieved with dynamic teams. The organization is keen to remain independent and is well-positioned for further international expansion. With this goal the head quarter, based in the Randstad area, is busy strengthening its team with a new leader.
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and CSR involved individual. Performers will find an important position with space to take initiatives and achieve tangible results. You will be thoroughly prepared for the CEO position. After your training the present CEO will move to another position within the Group. Our client is distinguished by a down-to-earth, human approach and an open and honest atmosphere. The firm invests in the training of her staff and offers an attractive package and opportunities to stretch your knowledge and skills in order to develop yourself further. We will only select the best candidate to fulfill this challenging job.
Successful careers combine inspiration, engagement and continuous learning to develop your full potential. Your consultant, Jolanda Bijl is a knowledgeable and reliable partner who can open doors to cool (international) opportunities within blue chip corporations or innovative new ventures. You can check the reviews from clients and candidates on our fan page or find out more on Linkedin.
If you feel you have the qualities to meet this challenge, please send a detailed CV and covering letter to Jolanda M.C. Bijl of Pantapasin International, quoting reference i627.