Certified Master Black Belt (China) – i590
engaging leader for global transformation projects
You are one of those highly motivated people with the ability to drive change and improvements within an international team environment. Playing a key leadership role in the implementation of the company’s new strategies you drive breakthrough improvements in core processes and services with a focus on innovation, organization and customer delivery processes. As Master Black Belt, you help determine the analytical business model & measurements systems and you coach and advice business leaders to define and implement revenue creation opportunities with added value for customers. In multi-discipline and multi-country teams you assess the company’s ability to best meet the needs of the marketplace, align resources, processes and projects and deliver results. Working closely with top management you provide leadership and training to transformation teams. With your out-of-the-box thinking you tackle bottlenecks, eliminate roadblocks and improve utilization of talent, technology and assets. Moreover you provide milestone reviews for Six Sigma projects and engage managers and employees across the globe in the implementation from start to finish. Discovering new perspectives, managing risks, transferring knowledge and obtaining financial results are the things that make you tick. You bridge cultural differences easily and create an atmosphere that drives transparency, compliance to company standards and empowerment.
- Certified Master Black Belt with consistent record of delivering robust project results and getting excellent return on capital employed
- 10-15 years progressive experience in an industrial environment, at least three years in an international leadership role
- Proven leadership skills – influence and motivate others
- University degree in Technical field or Business
- Strong project management skills, proven facilitator and change agent managing remote teams effectively
- Exhibiting a thorough understanding of business issues and maximizing revenue and EBIT potential
- Willing to challenge organization and leaders in a way that maintains trust and respect
- Team player with high energy and “can do” attitude
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, including fluent English
- Willingness to dedicate 100% of your time to the development & implementation of the strategic footprint and ability to travel extensively when required
Our client, based in the Netherlands, is a core global division of a leading multinational, employing more than 45.000 people across the world. The company is a strong player in high tech equipment and services and puts high value on fair play, open mindedness and team spirit to create success. With ambitious and forward looking management the company takes giant steps towards being best in class in all its endeavors.
If you want to influence company direction this is the opportunity for you. You will work in a dedicated core team with a wholehearted commitment to integrity, teamwork and open mindedness in our client’s journey to greatness. This dynamic and international organization invests in the development of its people and offers a working environment that recognizes and stretches your talents and rewards your performance. We will only recruit the best!
Successful careers combine inspiration, engagement and continuous learning to develop your full potential. Your consultant, Celeste Reijnen is a knowledgeable and reliable partner who can open doors to cool (international) opportunities within blue chip corporations or innovative new ventures. You can check the reviews from clients and candidates on our fan page or find out more on Linkedin.
If you feel you have the qualities to meet this challenge, please send a detailed CV and covering letter to Celeste Reijnen of Pantapasin International, quoting reference i590.